Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bioshock 1 + 2 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LunaMoonMags

Bioshock roleplay!

The little sister was abandoned by it's previous big daddy, her guardian being killed by splicers around Rapture. The Big Daddy took as much as it could handle, but in the end, it wasn't enough. The child is now alone, running around and away from everyone.

Are you able to help the brainwashed, Adam Collecting, Little Sister?

///I'd probably be the Little Sister. I love those children. :0

* You don't have to be a Big Daddy if you don't want to, you could be a character just roaming and finding her, but she'll freak out when you get close to her and she may scream if touched. She's scared being without her Guardian.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

PrinceOfChaos

Yo i'm interested this is a cool idea.
Gunslinger13

I'm more interested lol
I AM FLIPPING INTERESTED. NOW PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY FOR BEING THE PERSON WHO FINALLY SUGGESTED THIS SETTING.
Gunslinger13

Draken901 is more interested then me, I admit that.
LunaMoonMags Topic Starter

Oh my gosh. xD I'll Go ahead and shoot a message, I can roleplay Bioshock with more than just one person, omg.
Gunslinger13

No you can't, it's impossible
IMPOSSIBRU
Id like to join but the other people here are kinda *Cough Cough* creepy lol you can chose any of my characters that you want

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bioshock 1 + 2 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus