Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I would love to do a One on one rp. somethings i like the idea of is.zombie apocalypse,having an RP in half blood camp from the Percy Jackson series. and if you have any ideas just message me about them. also in these rps i would love for both of us to take the lead on and off and play other side <a href="http://characters.oh">characters.oh</a> yeah i am into romance,action,violents,slice of life. but i dont like when a story line falls into just basic romance. anyways yeah thanks.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

PrinceOfChaos

This sounds cool i love action and zombies.
I'm always looking for new rp partners, and I love doing romance rps. Shoot me a message if you want to rp.
ChubbyPumpkin Topic Starter

PrinceOfChaos wrote:
This sounds cool i love action and zombies.
sounds good if you have ideas message me
ChubbyPumpkin Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
I'm always looking for new rp partners, and I love doing romance rps. Shoot me a message if you want to rp.
sounds good as soon as i am free
Hi :) I think a Percy Jackson thing would be really cool, and I would love to start an RP about that with you sometime :D just reply back

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus