Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden bending. (Open)

Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Noko shook her head, she didn't want to say what she was. "I' not lying about my father, he is very abusive." Honset showed in her eyes.
Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

"Alright. Fine. I'll just bug you about it later..." Sean said, "You must be one idiot of an eighteen year old then... ur just gonna live anywhere thinking youre ather wont try and find u so he could abuse you more?"

"So we both hate the fire nation... " Sean liftedd his sleve so that Noko could see his Left arm, or mechanical one at least.

"What happen to your arm?" Noko asked, concerned. She forgot about what he said ealier about going to bug her later about what she is and why the fire nation wants her to stay there and not leave.

"My boat was attacked...by the fire nation." Sean was silent for a second. "Out of 35 there was one survivor... my arm was severly burnt and was amputated... its got completely movability though... I hav sworn... to kill the firelord and his family..."

(dun-dun-dunnnnnnnn moment)

"Why his whole family? I've only met his wife before she was vanised, she actully seemed nice. But I can understand why you would want them to be died, I know that when his son Zuko is looking for the avatar, at least that was the last thing I heard about him." Noko still had her eyes looking at the guys metal arm then she looked up at him.

"If the firelord exists here could be no peace... now," Sean put down his sleeve, "Now what are you again," Sean said as he leaned back and started juggling icicles.

Noko shook her head. "I told you to forget about that." Noko wasn't getting annoied about him asking her what she is, but she didn't want to say it.

"Unfortunately... for you, I'm not the person who can forget things im just the person that could hide u...." said Sean impateintly.

"I said forget it, I'm not going to tell you what I am, a firebender is all I am to you, and that is all I'll say." Noko folded her arms across her chest, starting to get annoied.

"I guess i can turn you in then, right?" Said Sean, ticked off, "Let me inform the earth nation theres a fire bender HEY EARTH NATION-!!!" Sean stopped himself.

Noko looked at him like he was insane. "You wouldn't dare, I haven't done anything and you bearly have anything to back yourself up beside my hair color." Noko wasn't in the mood for this guy.

"Really..." Sean asked, "I was being nice to you...Ive got one more thing on you your father will be hunting you down in no time..." Sean smirked.

"My father don't care about me, I'm only wanted at nation because I am the......." Noko looked down at the ground then mumbled something.

"-the...?" Sean sneered, "Whatever the hell you are i'm pretty sure there already looking for you... i can freeze to until they get here... would that work for you?"

"Avatar." Noko said in a quiet voice. "There are you happy, now?" Noko sneered at him, annoied far be on her usually way.

Sean took the news not serious at all, even though he knew i was true. "So...Zuko's after you...yeah we can work with that... so how bout instead of running we kill him?"

Noko shook her head, she for some reason she had a feeling that Zuko has changed. "I heard about him hunting me ten or so years ago, and I have feeling he's changed, I don't know why but I do."

"Alright... so ur gonna spend ur life running?" Sean said

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden bending. (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus