Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Noble (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"Thousand twilight I have seen, but the sun has never sunk so forbiddingly.
Thousand moonlit nights I have witnessed, but the Moons of Arzul and Rimsa have never shone so dimly.

In this little corner of the world, I thought I have had seen everything.
O, falling crystals from the heavens, you bring me comfort for as long as I've known you.
But no longer soothing are your caresses, your bites freezing my blood.

... I see.

I see an age in its dusk, bowing down to a new sky.
And the new winds it brought in, Lord knows what would it bring."

- Excerpts of "Letters from Schneienkreuz"

Hi! I'm looking for partners in a new RP. The setting is low-fantasy renaissance, where there are very little remnants of magic and the concept of combat are being altered by the attempts of inventing new projectile weapons. Most of fantasy races are extinct, save for a very unconventional limited few:

Silver elves --- blue-eyed, silver-haired elves, humble ex-slaves of men trying to restart their own nation and civilization, inhabiting a certain desert up north;

Lilians--- nymphs with dragon blood with almost superhuman strength and physical longevity but susceptible temper, mostly kept in their own flowery haven in the west;

Roseis--- halfkins, the result of fallen Lilians mixing with men, very disadvantaged bunch with none of Lilians' typical redeeming qualities except for their effeminate look regardless of gender, residing in the barren freezing south, and;

Lycans--- impure werewolves with none of the strength and speed of their ancestors, but can shape-shift at their will. Living alongside with men, but concentrate themselves at the coastal tropical southwest.

As you might have expected, I daresay the world-setting have already matured enough. But you have the chance to bring a new concept to the world-building of your own.

Now, to the RP. The partners I'm looking for should ideally be interested with medieval-renaissance intrigues and war-games of the aristocracy. I have nations and towns readied for you to be its lord. But you can't play as a king let alone an emperor, for the land have none. You can be a duke, a prince, a count, a doge, a baron. But the land has no overlord. This is where you come in.

My purpose here? Well, to let you have fun writing, of course! Think of it as an interactive novel (although I am by no means a writer). You can either be a beginner or an expert in RP, my character(s) will act as NPCs that would assist you in the course of the RP. Although I can't always be here, so you may expect a slow-paced RP, (perhaps faster if you get it on without me, I'll catch up) but I'll do my best to assist your character and your RP experience in the long-term-- so hopefully we'd got a satisfying overlord in the end... or other interesting conclusions.

If there's enough interested people, I can readily start.
PM me or leave your questions here if you have any.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Noble (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus