Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [Open] Of Tragedies and Runes (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"Hm... What business do you require from me?" The girl's fingernails clicked against the table as she walked towards the person in front of her. "Perhaps... It is gold you seek? Fortune? Fame? Power? Vengeance? I could give you all of those things." She then stopped, looking right at who stood there. "But... I won't... Not without reason of course."

Up there is just an example of how I roleplay so don't worry, we can both decide on a plot if you'd like! I'd prefer it be back in the fantasy 1800's to 1850's, however, if that is truly not viable in your case, I can place Gwen in a modern setting. I am looking to start building up relationships and whatnot. I however, will only allow for any amount of romantic people, however, I will choose one to be Gwen's spouse as long as they're willing to commit. Also, if you'd like, I can adjust my reply size if you'd like to fit your style. So yeah, if you'd like to RP, just leave a reply here or PM me!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [Open] Of Tragedies and Runes (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus