Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AoL: Tales of Callaquessir

((So. I kind of want to join your game because your character is interesting and it's been a long time since I've played this kind of setting. However, I am at a loss for who to play with. and I don't know enough about the setting, I guess. ))
Talin (played by Andryn) Topic Starter

Kokuryuu Majere wrote:
((So. I kind of want to join your game because your character is interesting and it's been a long time since I've played this kind of setting. However, I am at a loss for who to play with. and I don't know enough about the setting, I guess. ))
((Well, it's medieval fantasy type, with a little bit of a contemporary spin on the approach. Right now, the setting is the elven homelands of Callaquessir, which is an entire nation built into a massive forest. It's borders are heavily guarded by skirmishers and guerrilla warriors and nobody is let in without special, extra special permission. The Elves keep to themselves for the most part and rarely interfere with the outside world. Beyond that, it's pretty standard Medi-Fantasy! ))
((I was thinking of resurrecting an old wilder elf I once had for this, or using the dragon with whom I am posting right now. She's a bit tricky though and you'd have to approve :) ))

Kokuryuu Majere wrote:
((I was thinking of resurrecting an old wilder elf I once had for this, or using the dragon with whom I am posting right now. She's a bit tricky though and you'd have to approve :) ))
((Ehhh, I'll admit, I'm not too keen on dragon characters. I've had some bad experiences with them. A lot of bad experiences.))
((Hah, well then she's out. I will have to whip up a profile for the wilder elf then, if you'll have her. ))

Kokuryuu Majere wrote:
((Hah, well then she's out. I will have to whip up a profile for the wilder elf then, if you'll have her. ))
((I'll take a gander at her, sure! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AoL: Tales of Callaquessir

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus