Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Coffee and Tea (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Johannes Viola (played by Laineie)

Surely you drink one or the other. And the Monastery in town grows rare forms of both plant. Normally, you can just walk into the garden through the open and welcoming gates and directly up to the plants, picking them and taking the leaves or pods home to dry and use yourself, without ever encountering another person, but today when you walked in, a man was in the courtyard. His robes were open and tied down around his waist, revealing the whole of his back. A white tree was visible on his skin, which you noticed was the exact color of coffee with milk, and the tattoo seemed to glow. It followed the path of his spine, the branches peeking past his shoulders and up into his hair. He seemed to be busy with the plants, and a faint sheen of sweat glinted on his back. "Good morning!" He said, without turning to look at you, meaning he knew you were there and couldn't sneak away...

(Any OC acceptable with romantic themes. Sexual themes are highly unlikely)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

hello, this seems very interstaing. I think I would love to roleplay with you.
Hi!!!!I would love to roleplay with you ^^ can we do it on kik though? :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Coffee and Tea (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus