Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I am new to this community and I mostly came for Harry Potter themed roleplays. I am lousy at art so I am unable to provide pictures of my ocs, but this is one of the only RP website that I didn't struggle get through with. I am very excited to RP with people and please leave a reply if you are interested in doing a Harry Potter roleplay. :^)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I too hope you find what you are looking for and more!
Tfa_96

Hello! Welcome to RPR ^-^

It's nice to meet you; I'm a massive Harry Potter fan myself though I have never tried a roleplay with a Harry Potter theme. Perhaps it could be interesting.

This site is very friendly and I'm sure you'll find people you'll get along with just fine ^-^

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^-^
Ben Moderator

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll find a whole host of people with similar interests here! If you've got any questions or concerns, bug me or one of the other mods. We don't mind, that's what we're here for!
Kim Site Admin

chill_witch wrote:
, but this is one of the only RP website that I didn't struggle get through with.

Yaaaay! I am so glad to hear that the experience has been smooth for you so far! :D But, if you do run into problems, like Ben said please don't hesitate to ask for help. :)
chill_witch Topic Starter

Wow! Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I am happy to hear that you have had smooth sailing on this site, and I hope you enjoy the community just as much!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll find new RP friends in no time :D
Well, well! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So, a Harry Potter fan, huh? My sweetie would love you! xD Aside, what book did you like most from the series, or that captured your interest most?

But I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need anything, just ask us!
chill_witch Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Well, well! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So, a Harry Potter fan, huh? My sweetie would love you! xD Aside, what book did you like most from the series, or that captured your interest most?

But I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need anything, just ask us!

Hello! My favorite book would have to be the last. It was sad but also awesome!! I can't wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in November!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus