Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Muted Entertainer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arieva (played by J-M-Webster)

On the outskirts of town, existed a tavern. Easily accessible from the large forest to the east or the town to the west. This tavern was known for its.. -unique- individuals that would come in for a drink, perhaps some food.. Or mayhap some entertainment. Outside of this rather decently sized building, horses were stabled. Varying in size, color and the likes. Clearly shown they're own by the patrons of the said tavern.

Near the entrance to the tavern is a board with varying amounts of papers. Some list local events, some are marks for bounty hunters.. Then there's a menu. The menu listed off the various types of drinks, food, specials and then entertainment.
"Tonight's performance: Arieva, Dancer of the Elements." Would be seen near the bottom of the menu. Perhaps her name would ring a bell? Maybe just the title? It must be an interesting show.

(OC's of any types of welcomed! Length of the RP can vary from a one-scene to long-term. Though I will leave the scene length up to you! Those interested need only enter the tavern or send me a pm~♥)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Arieva (played by J-M-Webster) Topic Starter

(Bump~ ♥ Still looking for someone to RP with on this character!)
Ash (played by Shadow13)

(Mind if I join with Ash?)

Ash wrote:
(Mind if I join with Ash?)

(Sure!)
Ash (played by Shadow13)

(Thanks!)

Ash wrote:
(Thanks!)

(Prefer PMs or a forum itself?)
Ash (played by Shadow13)

(Forums if you don't mind.)

Ash wrote:
(Forums if you don't mind.)

(Alright, I'll make it in a bit! I'm heading away from my PC for sometime to make dinner, when i get back, I'll make it!)
Ash (played by Shadow13)

(Okay.)
Arieva wrote:
(Bump~ ♥ Still looking for someone to RP with on this character!)

Is she able to able fight

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Muted Entertainer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus