Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HI!

Markifan02

Hey everyone! How are you? Whats your fav type of RP? Whos your fav carcater to use?
If ye dont want to answer those then ok...
Any way... I'm really into about any RP... And i also really like acting multiple carcaters im still kinda new (only been playing RP in general for about 3 weeks) just got on here and thought this will be fun!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I'm doing great myself, and I like fantasy roleplays the best and I think I like using Evelyn or Angel the most, thanks for asking! x3
I am so glad that you have decided that you are interested in roleplay! It is definitely a great experience, and I think that this site is the perfect place to start!
Tfa_96

Hey there! I'm doing fine thanks ^-^ It's nice of you to join our little community of RPR ^-^. My favourite kind of roleplay I'd say is fantasy. I love the imagination and how flexible you can be with the role play. Rebecca Weatherly would probably be my favourite character to use for that theme however I prefer Emily Rose as a general character. I have a few other anonymous characters but those are still heavy work in progress ^-^.
It's nice to see that you have gained an interest in roleplay! :D This site is wonderful for anyone; whether you've been role playing for 20 years or 2 weeks. :P You get to meet amazing people and I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as many other members. ^-^
Hello welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am doing better, now that stress is dying down. I don't know yet what my favorite type of role-play is, but my top ones are fantasy, supernatural, plot heavy, mystery, and horror. I don't like playing favorites with my characters, but the ones I think that are the most developed would be my Avery and my Gweneveive.

You have come to a good place for a beginner! There are so many nice people who can teach you the ropes: I learned how to RP on this website, and it is fantastic!
Kim Site Admin

Greetings! Pleasure to meet you. :D

Since you're still quite new to RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here. :)

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so just in case you run into questions, there's a few ways to get help. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you can't find it there, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!

On to your questions... I like freeform fantasy, or I like a well regulated Science Fiction RP (usually with dice and a very strict cannon). My favorite characters to play right now are probably Dr. Hatfield or Cavalia. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. I enjoy modern and high fantasy...and it's impossible to pick a favorite character! I really love them all :)
Let's see here.... I like to play a bit of modern sci-fi fantasy, with a side of mythological elements. And my favorite characters.... Either this little brat Lexi or my dashing Maxwell. Or fussy Creatia. I really can't decide.

But it's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or any name you like! Aside from RP, do you have any other hobbies?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We don't bite! And the ones who do are usually gentle.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HI!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus