Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Army Rp Discussion

Guardian_Girl Topic Starter

The more I think about it ze more I like it. Anything else we need to figure out?
The characters that will be used?

Probably a good thing to figure out.
LarssonBhoi

So the characters can either be human or have some connection to magic?>
I'd say you should create a PM and add all the people who previously stated that they would join. It's clear that some of them haven't seen this thread. PM is the only way to ensure direct communication.

LarssonBhoi wrote:
So the characters can either be human or have some connection to magic?>
Yes
LarssonBhoi

I think we should move this to a PM chat, like and out of character chat to discuss things

And thank you for confirming.
Is this still up for rp lol...
As far as it goes, it's confirmed dead unless the rpers who stayed made another pm.

The one we started is dead.
:( OK lol
oooh can i join this ? i love Army RP's
Sorry forgot to click EMAIL ME WHEN TOPIC IS REPLIED TO
MilitiaPilot

floatch wrote:
I personally think that modern-near future/ sci-fi would be cool (cos I've been playing Titanfall and SW: Battlefront lol) but I'm also interested in ww2 and medieval is alright.
Titanfall roleplay! YES!
Please do not reply to this. This discussion is long gone. I am sorry. If you noticed, this was created on March 16, 2016. A year has past and there has been no activity.
MilitiaPilot

You're telling me how to reply? I'm just mad, I can't find any roleplays I like, and when I do, they are all closed, or stopped talking at 2015.
Here's the recent RP recruitment page
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=948
If you can't find what you are looking for. Then make one. So please stop replying to this thread.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Army Rp Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus