Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I haven't been in a role play community in a while. I used to be on Furcadia everyday, but stopped. Now I'm active on it again and new here!
Welcome to RPR! We've got a lot of furc users, so I'm sure you'll run into some familiar faces! What genre of RP is your favorite? Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, we're all super friendly here and happy to help! :)
Tfa_96

Hey there welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful community ^-^
Ryu

Welcome to RPR! As Loki said quite a few of us are Furcadians. Glad to have you aboard.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome!

I too am an ex-Furcadian with occasional dreams of having the time to get back into it. I'm very glad you've decided to go back, and also to join us. What changed in your life that made that possible? :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Everyone is very kind here, so I think you will definitely have a great time here! I sure hope you do! ^.^
Ah, a Furcadian? I keep hearing about that site and meaning to join. Now I'm more curious than ever!

I'm Light, by the way. It's sweet to meet you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus