Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern tank combat rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

What I am thinking is that the characters would be in an armored battalion. Most of it would be spent in the tank or on base, but not necessarily fighting.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Exaala

I'd love to give this a try, and I already have characters who are in tank crews (wouldn't mind making someone new either though).

I have a few questions though. Do you plan for this to be a 1x1 or a group RP? Also, would we use one character or more and who would they work for, what tank/s would they operate?
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

It would be an M1 Abrams in a fictional conflict in two or three years, so it would might be against a terror group or North Korea maybe. I hopw to have at least 4. Also I might have ine or two wxtra characters that would be like a higher command aort of thing. It would be an armored battalion in the US Army
Exaala

I had a feeling it would be an M1 Abrams XD I'll start making a profile for my character now but I most likely wont be able to do much until noon tomorrow. I hope that isn't a problem.

Its all good
Seems very interesting, I'd like to join

S u r e t h i n g b r o
Quantipede

I'm interested. After all you should have three or four people manning one tank

Thats why I have been waiting for another few. Alright roll call, whos here?
Quantipede

Yeah

We have enough it seems, everyone respond besides quan if you still want in
Exaala

I'm in.

I don't know where to post the new forum.
Sergeant Harris (played by BossMcFloss) Topic Starter

Alright guys, this'll be my character, but I will get the page setup sometime so don't look at it. Everyone post with theirs once then we will get going
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Affirmative.

Where day at doe? Real talk where the hell is everyone else?
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

you need to link us to the forum post.

Ok. I might not be on for a bit cause i just whooped some boys ass

Exaala

I forgot to ask. Since everyone will be playing one member of the crew who will take what function?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern tank combat rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus