Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Look what the cat dragged in

NaoPocky (played by NaoPocky)

Swinging into action on a bright colord piece of pink yarn. "Hey! there. I'm NaoPocky" she smiled warmly as her pink collar is the only thing that stands out to her jet black fur. "I'm mischievous and crazy at times" Holds up her batch of catnip. "Oh yes, I'll keep you on your toes, and you'll be coming back for more." pulls out a sheet of paper with few notes. "Oh, yes. What roleplay is to me? Well, it's a place where my deepest imagination comes to life." smiling she looks up. "I'm normally a feral, but I can talk like an anthro. I enjoy almost all kinds of roleplay. So, please feel free to invite me or pm me." Waves good bye and dashes after a blue yarn ball that someone rolled by.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! You should check out the Looking for RP when you are ready to find a RP! I hope you have a great time here!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR! I like the creativity of your introduction, not something you see very often. We have a great community of kind people so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Enjoy your stay! ^-^
My, my, such a cute kitty! *loves cats* I'm Light, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

If you need any help, just ask any of us! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
NaoPocky (played by NaoPocky) Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR! You should check out the Looking for RP when you are ready to find a RP! I hope you have a great time here!

Thank you so much! I look forwards to finding the perfect role play to jump into.

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
My, my, such a cute kitty! *loves cats* I'm Light, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

If you need any help, just ask any of us! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

*slips into Light's lap and purrs. Nuzzling firmly into fingers to get a free pet* "Pleased to meet you as well I look forwards to making a friend and going from there" :3

Tfa_96 wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I like the creativity of your introduction, not something you see very often. We have a great community of kind people so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Enjoy your stay! ^-^

I enjoy being different and try to stay out of the box....unless! it's cardboard of course hehehe. I look forwards to what the site holds in store for me. Thank you for being nice ^^

Loki wrote:

Actually I am enjoying the site a lot! I have created a group, and made my fursona. I look forwards to everything on here. I love rpr <3
Tfa_96

NaoPocky wrote:
Tfa_96 wrote:

I enjoy being different and try to stay out of the box....unless! it's cardboard of course hehehe. I look forwards to what the site holds in store for me. Thank you for being nice ^^

I'm sure you will not be dissapointed ;)
Kim Site Admin

NaoPocky wrote:
Loki wrote:

Actually I am enjoying the site a lot! I have created a group, and made my fursona. I look forwards to everything on here. I love rpr <3

So happy to hear this! :D
Glad to hear that you've managed to get yourself started on the site already~ Seems good :3
Welcome to the site~
This is a similar title to something in the past, so I got confused XD but welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! Seems like you kept busy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Look what the cat dragged in

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus