Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An extraordinary team (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kelisis Kendra (played anonymously)

"It isn't a surprise that most people don't know about this.
In each universe, there is an item that holds up the very existence of reality and gives way for life to grow and evolve. As with every powerful item, it is the impossible dream held by every power-hungry individual that exists.
Of course it would be silly to say that the problem is the dream of power but when those said individuals follow it and attempt to obtain the ridiculous power by placing the life of simple people on cold waters, a problem is created.
This is the reason that leads me to search for the people with the power to prevent this. In short, I will need to build up a team of people with remarkable powers, each fighting for their own reason. Some may follow this path for fame, fortune or simple ambition.
In the end, only one thing will become clear. The force of a team filled with supernatural and super powered beings will be enough to prevent the evil that is coming."

To put it short, This RP needs characters that have powers. It doesn't matter what the power is, Be it the ability to transform into furniture or the power to easily traverse through dimensions. The only requirement is that they have a sort of special ability.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

LarssonBhoi

I'd be interested in this idea.
Leliana Black (played anonymously)

Leli's in!
Firefall (played by Caroline)

I'd be interested with this character!
This is probably better. Think of him as Martian Manhunter whose mother is Ororo Monroe(Storm) of Marvel...
Leliana Black (played anonymously)

Karai Outway wrote:
This is probably better. Think of him as Martian Manhunter whose mother is Ororo Monroe(Storm) of Marvel...
Your character seems awesome!
Lawrence Harker (played anonymously)

I love this idea. Would Lawrence work in this setting?
I suppose Mackay could work for this, being an inquisitive scholar and having a knack for magic, mostly illusions.

(as a sidenote, I immediately thought of the league of extraordinary gentlemen when I read the title.)
Leliana Black wrote:
Karai Outway wrote:
Your character seems awesome!

Thank you, he is my pride and joy!!
Talia (played by MoonKunoichi)

I'd be interested if this is still open
BossMcFloss

I would have to go write up a character but I would be interested in this
Would my character Ash be one to join in on this?
H - F (played by Draken901)

I do believe Draken would fit in fairly well with this. Oh, hi there Phantom.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An extraordinary team (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus