Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HEYO ITS A HUGS

Hello! First day here. My usual type is non-forum based RP, but I HAVE done forum-based RP in the past, so I'm not completely clueless.

I only have one character right now because I'm kinda just testing out how I like this site for now. I'm hoping to have lots of fun here and make new friends! <3
PrinceOfChaos

Hey hugs welcome to RPR and i can assure you you'll have lots of fun Role Playing and meeting new interesting people because this site is full of them.I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see you have decided to join us! I hope you have a lot of fun here, everyone is very kind!
Welcome to RPR! If you prefer real time chat, you can hit the big launch chat button at the top of the forum post and it turns everything into a real time chat! It's really awesome for when all your RP friends are on at the same time. Everyone here is super friendly so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)
Tfa_96

Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Take as much time as you need getting to know the site ^-^ We're all friendly here so if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask!
Well hello there, I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly here!
A hugs? How many hugs is a hugs? A lot of hugs?? All the hugs???
Welcome to the site~

And as others have stated, feel free to ask if anything bothers you :3
Kim Site Admin

Hiya! Where do you normally do your non-forum based RP? :)
hugsohugs Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hiya! Where do you normally do your non-forum based RP? :)
IMVU! Honestly the rp here is kinda dying off, which is why I came here lol
Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Hellow I welcome your hugs! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HEYO ITS A HUGS

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus