Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello from Mundus

Hi!

I am Jeremiah Leadbelly from Nirn,

Currently living in Davon's Watch in Stonefalls Tamriel. I have been told that this spell will allow me to communicate with other worlds and creatures.

If anyone out there wants to communicate, please respond.

(Wonder if I am doing this correctly.) William I don't think this spell is working. I used the bee parts like y.... .... .... <disconnect>
Welcome to RPR! This board is used to introduce yourself to the community OOC. Tell us a bit about yourself, like what's your favorite genre of RP? :D
Hello there and greetings from RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light, it's sweet to meet you!

And though your character seems interesting, I also wanna know about the player too! Like, what's your favorite food? Or at least your favorite cheese? :'D?

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us! We're all very friendly here!
Tfa_96

Hey there welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do along with many others ^-^
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! This is a great site to roleplay at and I heavily enjoy it, so I'm glad you chose this site too! Maybe you can give us more information about the person behind the character?
Welcome to one of the friendliest dimensions of the Nirn internet universe?

(Did I do that right XD)
HibariHaru

Hello and nice to meet you. Welcome. :)
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello from Mundus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus