Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games. MockingJay Part2. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If you have never watched the Hunger Games MockingJay Part two. Its fine. If you haven't watched any of the hunger games, Its fine. I can explain the whole plot and shizzle. Anyway, The plot of this RP is the rebels are in Panem. They push the peacekeepers back in the direction of snow's mansion. Your characters will either be rebels in a rebel squad, Or peacekeepers fending off the rebels. PM Me Or reply to this. My character will be part of the rebellion. So it is completely your choice to choose what faction your Character is in.
I'd be interested in rping as the rebels. I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book.
Roleplayer999 Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
I'd be interested in rping as the rebels. I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book.

Okay Great, Once we get a few more people the RP can start.
I want to be a rebel I've watched all the movies never got around to the book XD
Shadow13

I'd like to be a rebel!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!
john-myrick

I'd like to rp.....rebels for life
ashley_grace

This sounds awesome! I am a Hunger Games fan and have read the books and watched the movies.

I'd like to be a Rebel if that's possible.
daku (played by jaykob)

not here to join, just recognized the op's picture...(I was planning on changing mine anyways, so you wont notice but...we had the same pic) welp I changed my pic so...ignore this entire post
Quantipede

Peacekeeper.
Peacekeeper that turns rebel? If that's cool? BTW I wanna join... I've read all of the books and seen all of the movies.

Okay, thank you to everyone that has replied to this topic, the RP will begin soon, but I have a couple of things to do before I can start it.

MilkyStarr wrote:
Peacekeeper that turns rebel? If that's cool? BTW I wanna join... I've read all of the books and seen all of the movies.
. That
Sounds cool! Yeah that could happen

Rebels have invaded the Capitol, The Capitol is in shambles. Peacekeepers can't hold off the rebels any longer. Peacekeepers have set up pods all over Panem. Which means, the whole of Panem is like an arena. For the rebels of course unless they find these pods. Squadrons are being formed and more and more rebels enter Panem everyday. The rebels want revenge. Some peacekeepers turned against snow and his forces and joined the rebels. Soon the rebels will overcome snow and his forces and take over Panem.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

Kas silently walked with a sword in hand. She had a bow as well, but had it just in case she needed it. She had made the sword herself and could only be used by her. She was 18 and she was a rebel. She sat and watched the rebels storming Panem. She was waiting for the perfect moment to strike...
Fenton Williams (played anonymously)

Fenton sat at camp, waiting for his squad to give the order to march into Panem. He had a slinged AS50, he held a combat knife and twirled it around and sighed, waiting for the order to leave.
DrDragonHD

Lou you pleb, make a forum in the actual RP threads not the LFRP one ;-;

DrDragonHD wrote:
Lou you pleb, make a forum in the actual RP threads not the LFRP one ;-;
that's sooooo long, this is temporary I'm only introducing my character, I have no PC or laptop, and my phone is just, bleggggg.

ashley_grace wrote:
This sounds awesome! I am a Hunger Games fan and have read the books and watched the movies.

I'd like to be a Rebel if that's possible.
. Okay , I've made a forum post in IC science-fictions forums, so feel free to begin RPing

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games. MockingJay Part2. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus