Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Coming Home (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Courtney Moon has been working in the marines for years. She's been promoted constantly due to her dedication and hard work. But when an injury sends her home to the little family and friends she has left, she is welcomed by one of her childhood friends; but also her greatest enemy.

Hi! If you'd like to roleplay, either PM me or write a post! Romance is a possibility, though it's not required. This roleplay can be completely platonic if that's what you're comfortable with. And if you're not okay with the plot, we can always change it up, though this post will stay the same. Happy roleplaying!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello there! This sounds fun and interesting! I wold love to rp with you!
Nekoshou6241

Huh... Interesting but I don't think I can join... Lemme create a character real quick
I may have some characters who I would like to get in on this. shoot me a Pm please? :)
It's very interesting, I'd love to RP with you..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Coming Home (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus