Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Space travel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

A federation cruiser class 2 , named Takeover is preparing to launch this day later. The crew still is making their way to the ship and should report to port before takeoff. All left will be forgotten. Political unrest between the federation and a group known as Sedrin 7 is high and very much may bring itself a threat to this ship. This ship is part of the fleet of 15 that will be used to threatan sedrin 7 before they unleash their own army.

This would be an rp about the crew of the takeover and how their lives go on each day. Put you character and a bit about 'em below
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Wow never thought I'd mention this old variation of my main.
Human male,
Mostly roboticly enhanced human,
Major organs, other than brain, are replaced,
Other than those main differences he is simliar to my main. No magic but futuristic.
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

Sweet. I don't know what he could serve as on this ship as there is not going to be lots of combat, there will be some but not every 10 seconds. Think of whatever he could be.
Doctor Kings (played by PMFantastica)

I could pretty easily modify Kings to be a cyborg, and put them in charge of supplies and medicine. How's that sound?
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

That sounds hot. Sure he could fit in

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Space travel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus