Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brokenhearted (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Genre: Fantasy
Tags: Romance, Loss, Adventure, Battle, Magic, Mages, Faun

While traveling with you, June received a courier message. It came in a satchel that June immediately recognized as Augusts. Inside was a handkerchief embroidered with what June said was her family insignia, A small round drum stretched with a spotted animal skin, and a handwritten letter from a noble. The man had hired August as a mercenary but the mission had gone horribly wrong, and he had died. The letter went on to state that His armor and sword was at the Nobles manor and June was welcome to come retrieve it. He expressed his dearest apology and gave directions to his house. June threw the letter on the ground, turning and walking away from you and the courier, off the path.

PM RP, open to any gender and species. Adult scenes will be welcome for Adult players, but swearing and violence will be prevalent in both scenes
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello. I am interested in taking a stab at this. I am a bit rusty, but hopefully I can get the job done.
lance (played by linktheriolu)

Hi im interested.
BossMcFloss

Nijb17 wrote:
Hello. I am interested in taking a stab at this. I am a bit rusty, but hopefully I can get the job done.

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
The Mayberry's Fantasy Style (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

BossMcFloss wrote:
Nijb17 wrote:

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

K I don't know if that's you wanting to play or not. Could you give me a little specification?
BossMcFloss

He has the assassin creed symbol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brokenhearted (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus