Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I like to RP folks. THE CATS OUTTA THE BAG. However i'm looking for something specific. Not really specific but kind of specific (._.). Im looking for some kind of fantasy RP where alchemists and magic such as fire magic and water magic and earth magic exist. Kind of something where big monsters attack and you have a group of adventures trying to take it down. Or a main antagonist where a group of adventures try to take him or her down. I like group Rp's usually and i like being the more evil even though my character is Chaotic Nuetral. If anyone need a main antagonist or just someone else to tag along with the main group of adventurers (i may be a bit edgy with my character but i swear im a cool guy. Probably). Please let me know if anyone wants to DO THIS. IM SO PUMPED. LETS GO.
This sounds amazing. I love group things. they make everything so much more lively.
Skyrus626 Topic Starter

Someone else likes group stuff (._.)/ yay.
AlexanderNoriega

And now a third looks. I am interested in your rp. If I have settings questions should I ask here or through pm?
ashley_grace

I am too also very interested...
Count me in.
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Can't have a big adventure without a guy with an airship.
I am totally for this!
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

I might be interested, depending on the sorts of characters people end up playing. Adelbard doesn't mesh well with some character types, and he fits best when he has someone to protect or an explicit task.
AlexanderNoriega

Has this started already?
Nope.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus