Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for vigilantes (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

The whole idea behind this is that there would be a huge wave of crime and a group of 2-6 people with some power or skill would get together to fight it. This would take place in a fictional city. I will get a little more in detail when I start to think more of a plot but as of now I am just extremely bored.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am interested. What are you looking for specially? Or just up to us to choose?
I am interested as well.
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

I am not looking for anything specific, just a character with a skill or power that would help them fight crime.
Sounds good, and I could use one of some different characters. Dredger comes to mind, but Mackay might work too.

I think dredger would work best. We need people fighting because someone came to me and said they had multiple people they would use as antagonists
Do you think Sasha would work?

Yes she could work. But ninjas trained in stealth more than fighting. Sorry just had to be a smartass.
Yes, but she had more training than just stealth.

They would have but ninjas did focus on stealth mainly. They did train with martial arts but not to sat a shoaljn degree
Again yes. But, she's more than just a ninja.

Alright anyway. Who else is still in?

Roll call.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for vigilantes (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus