Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ascend the Underdark (Closed)

Nova Steele (played by Taycool500)

Please dont tell me this rp is dead why does this always happen with every rp I do
Kiku (played by purplepandowdy)

((I was wondering when Min was gonna reply, they're the next one up right?))
Master of Games (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((I'm just waiting on the others))
Jar'ees (played by Rattanee)

//Don't worry, she's around, she's just been very busy lately. RL has priority after all :P

Jar'ess you post your reply
Jar'ees (played by Rattanee)

Jar'ees' eyes narrowed in recognition, he eyed his cellmate for several long seconds, slowly focusing on his neck. The world around him narrowed to that single sight as he wrestled with the urge to stab the shiv into an artery and watch him bleed out, but in the end, he just swappowed and shook his head briefly, followed by a deep breath. It was tough, but he didn't act on instinct. There would be better chances to get revenge, and right now the stupid piece of gold could be the one thing to get them all out of here... His fingers were white, they held onto the brick so tightly, watching what was about to unfold.

@Connie- As a human you can not see, but you hear a sizzle, metal snap, and the finally a door creek open!

@Nova- A sizzling sound begins to whisper from the coin as you reach around and pour it into the lock the coin half melts and snaps. You pull your hand away and slowly push on the cel door as it opens! However you can't open the other cell because you are out of gold and moss and the blood weed.

@Min- You hear a sizzling sound and see your gold piece snap, they did it! But would they help you two escape?

@Jar'ees- Your free because of your slave owners brother, but it also appears like he is out of his strange acid. You could try to Lockpick Connie and Min's cell with your shiv, but that means letting the group know you have it. Or you can kill Nova brother of Noir and leave!

"What was that? Wishing I knew a light spell or could see in the dark right around now." Connie is trying to see if squinting a bit will help them see better.

((We still playing guys??))

((I was wondering when someone was gonna respond.))

((This is why RPs like this are hard... People flake out.))

((Well, hopefully the others will come back, this seems like it could be fun if we got past the beginning.))

I have the entire story planned out if you guys kept playing...

((If you want I could ask a couple of my friends if they're up for rping this, and we could try starting over if no one from the current rp responds soon.))

Sounds good let me know
Rattanee

//Sorry guys, RL being really busy, I'm calling quits on the RP front.
Nova Steele (played by Taycool500)

Sorry for not saying anything sooner I diddnt receive emails notifications for some reason I'm still up for it

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ascend the Underdark (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus