Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Division like rp (STILL OPEN) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I really dig the concept of The Division, and thought it'd be a nice setting for a post apocalyptic rp.

As such I don't have much of a plot idea. The rp would most likely take place between the first an the second wave of Division agents. Playing an agent if certainly not required, as I would also like to explore New York as a civilian trying to survive.

To recap the game - a bio weapon is released in New York in form of a virus. People fall sick and die and those who doesn't try to flee. New York ends up in lock down, which is when the first wave of Division agents are send in. The Division is a secret government organization trained to deal with extreme situations like that.

So hit me up if you feel like it, and I do apologize for my maybe wonky English. It is my second language.

Cheers.
Hey! If you're still interested in this RP, I think my good man Ethan here would be a fantastic fit! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to work something out :D
Syain Topic Starter

Still open :^)
jagon (played by TheGrim123)

Hello. I think this is a wonderful rp to join in. Also pm me if you want me to help.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Division like rp (STILL OPEN) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus