Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [Fantasy] Bounty Hunting Group Adventures (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

[runs, screaming, through the forums]

Hello, I'm new here so I apologize for my n00bish qualities.

I have a character who is an ex-assassin turned bounty hunter. Eliza needs a group to go out and explore the world with. This world includes the following:

-Magic
-Medieval setting
-elves, dwarves, and many other species

Please do not submit and furries. Thanks!

If you have a predetermined world that you would like to set this in, feel free to suggest it. Otherwise, I will see what I can come up with.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey would it be fine if I join?
Lazy Topic Starter

Sure, what kind of character would you want to play?
Well I am making a new Character, What is the races I am allowed to have?
Novarion (played by Novarion)

OH PICK ME! PICK ME! I need somethong for Nova to do. She has a plethora of different specs to play for any group. Tell me what's missing in the group and she can fill it. Her personality only takes slight differences depending on the spec, they aren't to worth noting most times.
Well I might play as
Monday (played anonymously)

this character
Moon (played anonymously)

or this character
Or my new character
The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sign me up! I've been looking for something like this for Sasha.
Lazy Topic Starter

Novarion wrote:
OH PICK ME! PICK ME! I need somethong for Nova to do. She has a plethora of different specs to play for any group. Tell me what's missing in the group and she can fill it. Her personality only takes slight differences depending on the spec, they aren't to worth noting most times.

You can pick what you prefer, though since I've already got assassin covered, I would prefer one of the ones less roguish.
Mine is a Master thief
Lazy Topic Starter

Sasha Heller wrote:
Sign me up! I've been looking for something like this for Sasha.

Sure, welcome aboard.
Am I allowed to join?
Lazy Topic Starter

MondayMoon wrote:
Am I allowed to join?

Yes, sorry, I was working on resurrecting an old map I made. You can do elf, dwarf, human, or any other race so long as it isn't a furry. Run it by me just in case.
Does a Neko count as a furry?
Lazy Topic Starter

MondayMoon wrote:
Does a Neko count as a furry?

I would prefer not to have a neko, but you are free to do it.
She kinda hides it, so its not like your going to notice.
Lazy Topic Starter

MondayMoon wrote:
She kinda hides it, so its not like your going to notice.

That's fine. They just often fall into certain tropes that I don't particularly like. Like I said, go ahead.
You mean like the Awkward tail wagging and weird stuff im not going to do that unless im in a place were I have too.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [Fantasy] Bounty Hunting Group Adventures (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus