Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » One Piece RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PrinceOfChaos

Hello people!I would like to a RP about the anime One Piece.This will take place some time after Luffy became pirate king.Thanks for taking the time to read and if you would like to RP just reply here or message me!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This sounds great, but I haven't made it that far in the anime yet so I don't know if you'd want me.
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

XxRilu wrote:
This sounds great, but I haven't made it that far in the anime yet so I don't know if you'd want me.
Don't worry about it.All you need to really now is about devil fruits.Even if you didn't know that i could easily explain.
I'm almost through the Alabasta story ark so that's no problem
Which character do you care if I use Sieger? His devil fruit power would obviously be different then the powers I currently have listed on him, but I haven't used Sieger for anything yet.
If he had one that is
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

Alright what character do you plan on using,
Sieger (played by XxRilu)

I'll use this guy

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » One Piece RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus