Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » These two would love to play (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

whimsicalpianist

zeOwqSx.png9fda951391cb85f012a1df30b3ff71d0.jpg

Meet Leo and Vanitas. Leo, he's been here for a while now, as in one of the first characters I posted on this roleplay site, sadly he really hasn't seen much action. So, he's one reason why this post has come to exist. Now the guy next to Leo is Vanitas, he's new to the family, and he is so ready to play! I hope no one will leave these two just hanging there, I promise they don't bite... Okay. Leo might bite.

+ No controlling them, as in what he is doing detail per detail
+ Do not expect me write my characters doing things they wouldn't do, for instance rob a bank. w To put it mildly I will keep to their personalities.
+ Write more than one sentence please, writing off of one liners is very difficult to reply off of.
+ Try to reply at least twice a day, trust me everyone has lives so I won't condemn you if you are unable to reply.

Leonardo Knightway:
Preferred genre:slice of life mixed with paranormal/ fantasy/ tragedy/ action/ adventure/ horror/ romance(?)/supernatural/ drama {obviously genres can be missed together}

Vanitas:
Preferred genre: horror/ mystery/ horror mystery/ fantasy/ sci-fi/ action/ adventure/ supernatural/ drama {obviously genres can be missed together}

Unfortunately I have very few ideas, hence why I put genres these two would do well in. So with that being said if you're interested comment down below or shoot me a message in PM.
Well pick A character of mine you like and we'll work from there. Every character is different to where they fit, and even if they are in the same genre, their settings are totally different.
whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

My top picks are Nova or Vice. Also sorry for taking so long, I had to do some things, ya know how life is.
Life is life haha. It happens. I'm not a particularly fast player anyways. Sometimes yes, but most times I like to keep it steady.

Exactly~ Also who is it you want to play with?
Either or would be fine with me.

Well unfortunately my dear you know your characters better than I, so you would know who will do best with whom.
I think I'll play with Nova and... Leo there?
ShadowStryker

Is this still open? I really would enjoy a RP with either of your characters if it is.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » These two would love to play (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus