Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Infamous and Prototype RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PrinceOfChaos

Hey, i would like to Rp about the games Infamous and Prototype.It will be set in New York and both the ray sphere and Black Light virus have been unleashed making both conduits and Prototypes.The plot would be for our characters to take down the DUP and Blackwatch.If you interested Pm or reply here!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

That sounds awesome. I've played through the first two Infamous games, and seen a playthrough of Second Son, but I don't really have much experience with Prototype. I've seen a few videos on it, but that's about it. I'll gladly go and learn more about it if I need to.
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

You don't really need to know the main story of either just that the ray sphere and blacklight virus put the city into quarantine and they give people powers.
Okay yeah, I at least know that much.
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

Alright anything else you wanna discus.
No, I think we're good.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Infamous and Prototype RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus