Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Hallo! My name is Ryder Jae but please call me RJ. I am 22 years old and genderfluid. My pronouns are They/Them. I have a two year old son who is everything to me. I love to RP and have been doing so for about four years. I like to RP realistically as well as fantasy. I do RP lust/mature themes. I am currently a stay at home Mommy but hope to get back into law school and become a criminal justice lawyer. I'm looking for some RP partners. Can't wait to meet everyone!
ashley_grace

Hey RJ,

I'm ashley_grace and welcome to RPR! Fantasy and realistic roleplays are very common here so you're in luck. Have a browse to see if you're interested in any roleplays. Everyone here is very friendly so feel free to ask questions and join groups!

ashley_grace xox
The community welcomes you~ Feel free to ask if you need help with anything that is troubling you or give you headache :2

Welcome to the site~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How are you liking it so far? :)

Becoming a criminal justice lawyer sounds really fascinating and very challenging. I wish you the best of luck on that path!
Welcome to RPR! Good luck with your schooling! Especially while being a parent, that's a full time job by itself!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have had a great time here so far! ^.^
Hia. Welcome to RPR!! Hope you have a fantabulistic time!!
Welcome! Sounds like you're a real-world hero, doing the parent thing and having plans to go into criminal justice. :) I hope all goes wonderfully for you, and kudos for your efforts to make the world a little better. ^_^
Hi, welcome! :D I hope you have fun here, and the best of luck with your real-life plans - they sound awesome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus