Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Castle Coratiel - A strict medieval sett (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Brendel Fayne (played by Ilmarinen)

FSA2hiG.png

Your journey has been long and arduous, and has taken you all the way through the Eyronwood to the gates of Castle Coratiel. Within its walls live the members of House Fayne, ruled by Lord Brendel Fayne, who recently took his father's place on the throne. A dread plague has recently claimed the lives of many living within the keep, and it seeks to repopulate ...

Hello! I'll keep this concise: Castle Coratiel is a new roleplaying dream based in Furcadia. We're focused on strict semi-historical fantasy with an emphasis on courtly intrigue and subtlety. Currently we have many positions that need to be filled, and we can always use more nobles in the court! Travelers stopping by to rest a night or two are just as welcome.

For more information, you can either PM me, or whisper Brendel Fayne or Ivian in-game! You're also welcome to check out our RPR page, which has setting information much more in-depth. There are still a few loose ends and rough spots I'm finishing up, but we're absolutely open to new members! :)

To visit our dream either to roleplay or just check it out, you can click here: furc://castlecoratiel:medievalcourtrp/
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Can I show up as Micheru, but instead of him being an ancient shadow monster who is also a cat, be a human nobleman who is haunted by what he believes to be a demon (Micheru), but it's actually syphilis induced madness?

Further edit. I do see that supernaturals and furres are allowed. Can I port Micheru over, if he keeps his supernaturalesque a secret?

Also:
Can I get a copy of your patch? I lost the patch links you gave me before. <3 ILU Kain.
Re Talgon (played by JT_the_Ninja)

A syphilitic Micheru suffering from delusions... >:З
Nope, normal Micheru will be there.

Sucka'.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Castle Coratiel - A strict medieval sett (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus