Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MalexAny Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everybody! I am fairly new to this site and I was hoping to look for a romance rp with my character Warren. No limits to gender, any gender will be accepted, no one will be turned down because of the gender of your character.

I have a few ideas for rp and instead of just giving out what has to be done,if you PM me we can discuss what possibilities there are, one important factor thought to Warren is his adopted younger brother Van, Van is 6 but needs to be there a fair amount of time since Warren is his caretaker. If you want more information on that please look at Warrens information!

I also ask to keep it more of sfw, exceptions can be discussed but for the most part, please no sexual intercourse!

That is about all I need to say here if you are interested please don't be afraid to reply or PM me it would be greatly appreciated if you even considered this to be fun, and I hope I was worth your time. I also hope you have a wonderful day and take care of yourself! <3

-RedCheshire
Exaala

I would like to RP with you if you're still looking for someone.
RedCheshire Topic Starter

I mean people have come to me already to rp with Warren, but if you want we can still do something ^^
Exaala

I'm just looking to start a few new RP so I wouldn't mind if we did something else. It can be something completely different like another genre for the plot, if necessary.
RedCheshire Topic Starter

I mean I don't really care, I am also adding more characters in slots hopefully over the week and yeah I mean if you would like to do that thats fine with me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MalexAny Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus