Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Night Vale (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to... Night Vale.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Exaala

If you're still looking for someone I would like to give this a try.
Anyaismythical Topic Starter

Exaala wrote:
If you're still looking for someone I would like to give this a try.

Yay! I probably won't be on much during the week, but K will be on during weekends.
Exaala

I wont be online for most of the day tomorrow but other than that I'll be around.

Do you have any idea for a specific plot and what kind of characters we should use?

Exaala wrote:
I wont be online for most of the day tomorrow but other than that I'll be around.

Do you have any idea for a specific plot and what kind of characters we should use?
Not especially... OCs and cannon characters are both cool.
Exaala

I think I'm going to make an OC then and we can figure out a plot along the way?

Exaala wrote:
I think I'm going to make an OC then and we can figure out a plot along the way?

Sounds great!
Eulalya Hollie (played by DarkCrow)

Hey there! I read that Anya is Carlos' intern, while Laly here is Cecil's! I'm very far behind in the podcast (restarting it now), so I don't have any knowledge of later episodes, but if you're willing, I think it'd be fun to give an RP between these two a try. :>

Eulalya Hollie wrote:
Hey there! I read that Anya is Carlos' intern, while Laly here is Cecil's! I'm very far behind in the podcast (restarting it now), so I don't have any knowledge of later episodes, but if you're willing, I think it'd be fun to give an RP between these two a try. :>

Cool! I'm only on episode 31, so I think that will work great!
Oh!! Are you willing to have one more rp partner for this? I'd be planning to use my OC, Hara, for the record! He's under Non-SU fusion sonas.

MissHolmes wrote:
Oh!! Are you willing to have one more rp partner for this? I'd be planning to use my OC, Hara, for the record! He's under Non-SU fusion sonas.

Because Night Vale is a town, I would love more than one rp partner! My OC is Anya, I'm not sure what she's under.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Night Vale (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus