Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

Hello! My name is Aero

I've been wanting to get back into Roleplaying for some time now, not to say that I haven't it's just been a couple years since I've actually had some steady partners.

I've been rping since I was in elementary school on some really old dollmaker site forums, man, those were the days. But thank god I've evolves since then. I now do multi-paragraph style RPs and am currently looking for some new long term rp partners!

If you would like an idea of what my writing style is like, I'm currently 40 chapters deep into a fanfiction I have been writing since November on AO3 and it currently has over a 110k word count, so if that doesn't give you an idea of how much I write, then I don't know what will.

I just turned 20 so practically everything is on the table in terms for content. I'm really into magical, fantasy, and some science fiction type writing.

I'm really into Undertale and Steven Universe right now. I also like Pokemon, and a bunch of other video games. Anime is in high up in there too. Speaking of Anime, I'm going to Japan in a month, so that'll be exciting!

Anyway, Hope I can make some great friends while I'm here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you are going to fit in here like a pea in a pod. :)

Do you have any questions about the site so far?
Aero Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! It sounds like you are going to fit in here like a pea in a pod. :)

Do you have any questions about the site so far?

I don't think so! I have a friend who's giving me a helping hand, so I'm all set for now. Thank you for the warm welcome!!
Welcome to RPR! Traveling to Japan sounds awesome! Hope you're having fun on the site so far! :)
Aero Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Traveling to Japan sounds awesome! Hope you're having fun on the site so far! :)

Yeah, I'm very excited!

I am! Thank you!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Going to Japan is on my bucket list in the future! It sounds so nice and exciting!
Aero Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Going to Japan is on my bucket list in the future! It sounds so nice and exciting!

I hope you get to go! I'm going for an entire month and I couldn't be happier!!
Aero wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:

I hope you get to go! I'm going for an entire month and I couldn't be happier!!
Thank you, I hope I will be able to as well! I hope you have a great time in Japan! ^.^
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am sure you will make many friends while you are here with us :3 What part of Japan are you visiting or are you touring all around?
Aero Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am sure you will make many friends while you are here with us :3 What part of Japan are you visiting or are you touring all around?

I'm going to study in Niigata at one of my art college's sister schools, but also taking trips to Kanazawa and Tokyo.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus