Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The City in the Sky~ (Closed!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Derglet Topic Starter

Of course, Quants~
Oh, by the way, how fantastical is the serting? I know we got magic, but what about potions, alchemy, stuff like that?
Dot

What Draken said. ^
Derglet Topic Starter

I know that a bunch of fantasy settings have potions and stuff, but I honestly don't like them myself. People abuse 'power-ups', even when not trying to! Especially if it's just to heal yourself, too (Though I guess it would be okay every now and then... Maybe). Alchemy I'm sorta okay with, though remember that there are limits. We don't want someone using alchemy to rip a hole in the City! Then everyone's dead, or in serious agony at least~

IT'S TOO QUIET.

Oh, and by the way, I think an univited person basically killed the RP, because no-one's posted anything in like two days. .-.
Derglet Topic Starter

Whelp, there you guys go~
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Who was uninvited?
Novarion (played by Novarion)

No one. Parrot was in on this. Check the start.
Really? Dang, it must've been a while if I forgot who was in the RP. o-0 Sorry Parrot.
It's fine
Dot

All right. So, I'm gonna make a character for this setting. I'M SO EXCITED~~ AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT~~
This isn't supposed to sound mean or anything but, haven't you been making a character for the last three days?
Novarion (played by Novarion)

Takes me three seconds to make a character. Takes a week if I am doing moves and stats. Add in rl shit, family, friends, work. Some people have very little spare time essay.
Dot

Actually, Mordred is the one I'm using for this roleplay. But I'm keeping him mysterious. Which is why I haven't brought up a background. That's all. I was also very busy these past few days, so there's that. :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The City in the Sky~ (Closed!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus