Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » persona 4: the anime

Minerva

so, i've been watching the anime of persona 4. Whether you download on torrents, or subscribe through hulu, there is one big problem. To see the true, hidden ending from the game, we now have to wait at least half a year after the ending. It's only on the dvd/bluray, which doesn't even release in japan until fall, and spring in the u.s. ....RAAAAAR.
I hate when that happens! There's a movie coming out called "Library Wars"...which there's a season of anime out already, but the movie doesn't release until June in Japan--so that's going to be a long wait. Unless I can miraculously learn Japanese in, uh, 2 months?

*sigh* The manga isn't much farther ahead either...so I have to wait until September for the next volume. So...much...waiting.
What!? Library Wars is getting a movie!? Awesome!!! Live action or animated? Do you know?
Minerva Topic Starter

yeah. It's just I was dying to see Izanami. see, in persona 4s you can get various endings when you think the mystery is over. I missed the truetruetrue final dungeon the first few times i played through. Most people do. There's little questions people don't bother asking in games and anime like, "wait, why did they come down with these abilities?". But noooo I have to wait half a year to see it in the anime.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » persona 4: the anime

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus