Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Laplace's Function: Magic Highschools RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

robinnrose Topic Starter

New additional members joined. A new upcoming event of masquerade ball at Stonewall and party at LIT will happen soon...ish.
robinnrose Topic Starter

The raid system has been implemented. This is a large scale duel system involving a battle competition between two institutes. I need to make more council members...policing committees...and other NPCS/PCS.
robinnrose Topic Starter

Ball is commencing now. Calling in all active players don't miss out!
Hello, I was wondering if your offer to join was still up? I really need to rp more often.
robinnrose Topic Starter

Just send the application in.
Mind if I join in?
robinnrose Topic Starter

Join on in. The rp group is still running
Cool. I'm just debating on which of my characters to use, Archer or Abe. Archer has magic but usually isn't used for school RPs, Abe is often used in school RPs but doesn't have magic. XD
robinnrose Topic Starter

LIT is specifically for non-magic users since some students rely on magical items to help them cast. People with magic affinity can cast freely while people without magic affinity relies on liquid magic as fuel which tends to be a little expensive. Learning how to use magical items and how to program them is somewhat a little diffcult but its more a natural thing.
Well for Abe, I looked on powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki and found two listings that match his fighting style. Stealth Combat and Speed Combat. I'm not sure if you would count that as magic or what not, but I feel like he would probably be able to pull off making everyone think he uses magic (if you don't consider those magic). Granted, he probably wouldn't even realize that everyone thinks he's using magic. XD
robinnrose Topic Starter

I think that will be fine. LIT is more lenient on people who doesn't use magic.
Cool. I'll go ahead and join with him then. He would probably be trying to develop magic tech that would help him in the "inevitable" zombie apocalypse, like magic sword and magic shield, as well as things that would help enhance his speed and stealth. XD And if a little cash is needed, he knows how to use his parkour skills to the fullest of his capabilities. :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Laplace's Function: Magic Highschools RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus