Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Apex Research (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

With the creation of exo suits in 2023 to enhance warfare, people have only improved upon that. The Apex Research team is a group of researchers that do this, to suits of today. They provide to the Apex fireteam. Candidates to the program often find themselves there not on their own will. Here in the year 2082, these people learn to control mech suits, enhanced personal armor, being essentially suits of armor covering the body that allow a high amount of movement, and aircraft which has never been seen in the eyes of the public. This and more is what the Apex fireteam uses daily. Not only on earth are these suits use but space travel, which is now a common thing is also in need of soldiers, the Apex group answers the call again.

I am looking for sci fi characters to fit in this setting.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Bruceakabatman

Hey
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

hey
Bruceakabatman

Hey hey
Bruceakabatman

Does any of u guys wanna rp on kik ??

I am alright with a kik rp. Look up Bossmcfloss. I should be named "Political Interview"
Bruceakabatman

I sent u a text
BossMcFloss wrote:
With the creation of exo suits in 2023 to enhance warfare, people have only improved upon that. The Apex Research team is a group of researchers that do this, to suits of today. They provide to the Apex fireteam. Candidates to the program often find themselves there not on their own will. Here in the year 2082, these people learn to control mech suits, enhanced personal armor, being essentially suits of armor covering the body that allow a high amount of movement, and aircraft which has never been seen in the eyes of the public. This and more is what the Apex fireteam uses daily. Not only on earth are these suits use but space travel, which is now a common thing is also in need of soldiers, the Apex group answers the call again.

I am looking for sci fi characters to fit in this setting.

Might be interested...

K

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Apex Research (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus