Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » She loves me, she loves me not...

Neisy A Lyte (played by dieblues)

Okay, well... That title has nothing to with this, but I am having the type of situation choosing a name. So I decided... HEY! I'll ask you guyz. 'Cause you guyz aweshome.

Neisy's middle name is very important to me for some odd reason. Well, she actually has two middle names, one I can't decide on, and one that is staying regardless.
Currently, her name is Neisy Tiecia Caelestila Lyte.

I can't change the Caelestila part, but as for Tiecia... I have reached a dilemma.

You see, Tiecia Caelestila has a nice ring to it, and the name Tiecia is short on syllables thus keeping her long name, shorter.

BUT, I REALLY like the name Alexandria. It has a royal tone to it, and since Neisy is the exact opposite of royalty, I like naming things things that make no sense.

So, my question I propose is:

Neisy Tiecia Caelestila Lyte
or
Neisy Alexandria Caelestila Lyte
Why not use all? I think people can have a lot of middle names.

Neisy Alexandria Tiecia Caelestila Lyte
or
Neisy Tiecia Alexandria Caelestila Lyte
Minerva

Do whatever you feel is most appropriate for all sides of the character; culture, family, etc. Man if you think that is bad, go to my profile and check zenthus' full name. funny enough, it's actually longer, that's just the primary. But his profile infers where they all came from. :x
JaceStryker

Neisy Tieca Caelestila Alexandria Lyte
I actually really like the version JaceStryker came up with. It has a nice ring to it. :D I also have a friend with two middle names, so it's not uncommon. Even in the Ancient Roman times, their names would be long, containing their rank, praenomen, nomen, cognomen, et al.
Neisy A Lyte (played by dieblues) Topic Starter

Wow, thanks for all the help guys.
I've been convinced to use Neisy Alexandria Caelestila Lyte, though, if a good reason shows up, I may change it to use all like you guys suggested.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » She loves me, she loves me not...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus