Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed) Wolfies Romance Rp ;)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rachel Wood (played anonymously)

Yup, a good ol' wolf rp with romance. C'mon, they're fun!

So, the idea is that both characters already knew each other, grew up together but for X reason, your character had to leave town, but surprise! Now he's back, but, now dear Rachel's got a daughter, aand with none other than your guy's former best friend. Talk about drama.

I'm still hoping to come up with you with another plot that has to do with packs, fighting, and exciting stuff like that, though.

Like most people, I look for,
*Good grammar and spelling (typos happen, that's okay)
*No one liners
*Someone who actually shows interest in the rp, and isn't just there. What does that mean? More literally, a good balance between the character acting, and reacting. If the character just reacts and doesn't really contribute with anything, well, that's a sure way to make BOTH of us get bored really fast.

Thanks!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Eragon (played by Wishers)

Hey! I am new here but id love to join this role-play, I am really active! and hopefully this rp could work out?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed) Wolfies Romance Rp ;)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus