Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lights of Hell (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey! This is a plotline that hasn't been fully developed yet, so hang tight.

Lights of Hell is a fantasy roleplay. I'm still brainstorming, so maybe, if you're interested, we could either come up with a plot or just wing it. I like winging it just because I feel like we don't have a goal we have to reach.

This roleplay doesn't involve what I call 'anime physics'. So that means that if a character falls off a cliff there isn't going to be a blimp waiting to catch him. That's not how I roll.

The plotline is that a 16 year old girl names Lily Lascher is sent on a mission by her grandfather in a recurring dream. As she grows up, she doesn't really weigh the dream very high on her priority list with her schoolwork. But when her grandfather tells her in her dream that he is trapped in hell, she takes this dream seriously and follows his instructions. Lily convinces one of her best friends, (you), to go with her and to save her grandfather.

If this sounds interesting, shoot me a PM and we can start talking about it! Have a great day! :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey could I join
DreamHacker Topic Starter

Sure! Just shoot me a PM.
Elesmera (played by Wishers)

Id love to join! *cries cause no-one catches when jumps of a cliff*

Don't worry, I'm at the bottom. *is just standing at the bottom* Shoot me a PM! @Wishers
AkuiChan

So its not to late right :) mind that i am a bit rusty

It's not too late! Shoot me a PM when you get a chance :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lights of Hell (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus