Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Middle (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PrinceOfChaos

Not all souls go to heaven or hell.Some are sent to a place called The Middle.The Middle is not just a place for good or evil.It's a mix of both.To prevent heaven and hell from overflowing with souls The Middle was created to house those many souls who are sent to there.Now God and the Devil are fighting for control of The Middle.It's up to you a inhabitant of The Middle to decide which side you fight for.

Thanks for reading.If you like the idea Pm me or leave a reply here.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ryfon (played by lasagnalover9)

This sounds like a very interesting idea! I'd like to join, but I'm practicing with a new character, so I hope you don't mind if I seem a bit undeveloped/flat. Is the RP still open? Thank you!
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

Yeah no problem i don't mind at all and it's still open.

Great! I'll definitely join then. Are you planning on waiting for more people, and if so, how many? Regardless, thanks again for letting me join :3
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

I was planning on just doing multiple 1x1's.

Okay! Are you ready to start? (Would you like to start the story?)
Vallsamon

Hey, was wanting to join this, kind of like the idea and seems like it has some potential for some entertaining stories
((I'd like to join, I haven't rp with new people in a while and was hoping to get back into it. This idea seems like the perfect thing to get back into it with!))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Middle (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus