Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (1x1) I didn't mean to(romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tanizaki Siblings (played by Silverbloodvrs)

(this revolves around Masahiro- excuse the mess of his profile, he is much more fleshed out in my head)

Theres a new kid in school (you). And just two months in you have a small group of friends. One night at a hangout/sleepover/party whatever; you get dared to ask the school "phsyco" out. This is a moment to prove yourself. youre expected to get close to him date him, find out something embarrassing(to prove you got really close) then break up with him and all-while reporting all of this to your friends. It seemed funny at first, hes such an a-hole. always rude, shut out, insensitive, no friends. it would be easy in and out. But what do you when it turns out hes different than you thought. Whats worse is what happens when you find out he really cares about you and your "friends" are gonna tell the whole school his secrets? What can mere peer pressure due to your choices.

Seeking any gender, highschool teen. CANNOT be shy. there will be heavy influences of peer pressure in the story, if that is something that makes you uncomfortable im sorry. There will be no adult content. keeping its pg-16.

paragraphs preferred, this is kind of a wing it rp, but i would like to keep to the theme.

please pm with any questions
Kate Gilbert (played anonymously)

I haven't really written her out yet, but maybe I could use an older version of Kate's daughter Hope? If you like, that is...
Tanizaki Siblings (played by Silverbloodvrs) Topic Starter

Still seeking others for this role

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (1x1) I didn't mean to(romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus