Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Intern Troubles... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eulalya Hollie (played by DarkCrow)

(( Looking for a light-hearted RP based in the Welcome to Night Vale universe. Eulalya is one of many interns at the radio station who happens to have survived a surprisingly good amount of time, but she definitely does not get payed enough to deal with this crap. Really no plot in mind other than dealing with the usual silly WtNV shenanigans. As a creator, I'm restarting listening to the entire podcast b/c I am so far behind, so no future spoilers would be nice! Again, just looking for something light-hearted. Could be long-term or short-term. ))
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Eulalya Hollie wrote:
(( Looking for a light-hearted RP based in the Welcome to Night Vale universe. Eulalya is one of many interns at the radio station who happens to have survived a surprisingly good amount of time, but she definitely does not get payed enough to deal with this crap. Really no plot in mind other than dealing with the usual silly WtNV shenanigans. As a creator, I'm restarting listening to the entire podcast b/c I am so far behind, so no future spoilers would be nice! Again, just looking for something light-hearted. Could be long-term or short-term. ))

I'd like to do this! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Intern Troubles... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus