Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Soul Eater RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Exaala

A long while ago I made two weapon characters for the Soul Eater universe but I never got a chance to use either of them. They are two brothers, Leeroy and Loyd Hartman and in their weapon forms they are a mace and a war hammer. Both can act as meisters as well if necessary and are anti heroes at best. I will make a profile for one or both of them if anyone shows interest in this.

The RP can be either a 1x1 or be done in a group and we can agree if it should be short term or otherwise.
If you are still looking, seeing as you posted April 25, I would like to do this RP.
Exaala Topic Starter

I haven't found anyone for the RP so I am still looking, though honestly I was surprised to see someone reply. I won't be able to create a profile for my characters until after class tomorrow morning but then you can see if you would like to RP with one of my characters or both and things like that.
That sounds great! Let me know when you post the profiles but no rush.
Do still want to do this or are you dropping it?
Exaala Topic Starter

Yes, I would still like to do it. I finished classes yesterday so I can finally RP properly, though sorry for forgetting about this for so long.

I'm going to make a profile for my characters and start the RP today, if I don't though for some reason feel free to count it as dropped.
Okay. Sounds good.
Leeroy and Loyd (played by Exaala) Topic Starter

I've made a basic profile for my character, it's not complete since I'm still adding in descriptions of their personalities and some details.

What character do you plan to use?
I plan to use my OC Shadow. I won't upload a profile for her but I can send one to you through the comments

Yes. please either send it to me in a PM or post it here.
Okay.
Name: Shadow Red
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color: Platnuim Blonde
Hair Length: A little past her shoulders
Eye Color: Red
Clothing: Black leather jacket, black t-shirt with a white skull in the middle, black skinny jeans, and combat boots.
Personality: Monotone and sarcastic. She doesn't have much compassion for anyone except her weapon who is also her twin brother.
Unique Assets: A chain link bracelet around her right wrist that can meld into a metal glove with cat like claws.
Weapon: Black and silver scythe or twin daggers.

Let me know if you need more on her.

That's enough, I've got a good idea of what she's like.

I'll make the first post now, just tell me if she will be using my two characters as weapons or if they should meet as two separate teams (one of my characters acting as the meister for the other).
Shadow's weapon isn't owned by me so I think it would be better if they weren't meeting as two different teams.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Soul Eater RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus