Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The warlocks's return (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

During the age of new light there was a necromancer who sought to enslave and destroy Alyria by splitting the people itno small countries to fight amongst each other. The great mage Numinar stopped him and helped to unite Alyria under the banner of the stars. He brought about the age of wonder, where the country thrived, magic tech was developed, and much other inventions. The same signs the people of the years of new light saw are being seen again. The denizens of the dark are rising and becoming more desperate, more vicious, crime spiked and people started to turn again, the countries of Likvre, Jikoper, Biriler, Higiler, Va'asin, all broke off of Alyria. These were 5 regions that the warlock of ancient times had created. A grand mage from the academy of Vadiral called adventurers in to stop the warlock who had risen again and claimed parts of North Alyria. Will you join the group of heroes who seek to restore balance and order to the world? Or will you watch as chaos is sewn among your streets?

This is an RP set in a world I have created. I don't have much else to say so post if you want in.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Alexa Modrin (played anonymously)

I'm interested, depending on what you're looking for. Think I'd be good for it?
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

A vampire? Hmm. That might work so long as the lore it's based on allows it to travel in daylight.

She's a pure vampire, aka a virgin bitten by a pureblood, so she can travel anywhere. The only thing "off" about her that would put up a red flag would be her hypnotic violet eyes

That would be fine then.

Alright, awesome. So what exactly are you looking at doing?

Basically just a generic fantasy plotlinr. Evil wizard, we kill wizard. Lots of stuff leading up though

Well that sounds good to me
Drake Brygida (played by MrQ)

Wizard killing. Yes please.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The warlocks's return (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus