Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi new here

Just looking around. Hoping to find what I'm looking for
Sanne Moderator

Hi Katherin!! Welcome to RPR. :) We're in the middle of celebrating RPR's 6th birthday, you're absolutely welcome to join us and have fun if you're so inclined.

Maybe you can tell us a bit about what you're looking for around here? We'd love to help you out however we can!
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

Well, what exactly are you looking for? A good RP? You'll definitely find that here!

But if you need any help, the Help Section is always available for newbies and experienced players alike! If you're still lost, you can always ask us for advice! We're all friendly and welcoming here!

Hope you enjoy the site!
Hello! :-) Welcome to RPR. What kinds of RP do you enjoy?
KatherinWinter Topic Starter

Thank you all for the welcome. I heard about this site and thought I would see if it fit my style. I have been RPING almost 3 years. I am low casual by most standards. I can do one paragraph most of the time. With the right partner I can do more. I enjoy supernatural RPs. Especially though with adventure and romance.
Auberon Moderator

You joined at a good time -- we're in the middle of Epic Week, and there are some really fun games going on. I hope you find what you're looking for. c:
HibariHaru

Hello dearie, and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR, you joined during the best week ever! Hope you find what you're looking for!!!
SugaarCereal

Hi Katherin! Hope you have a good time here :D hehe.
Welcome to RPR! We have tons of different playstyles here so I am sure you will find what you are looking for! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! We have a lot of different kinds of roleplay and people here! I am sure you will be able to find what you're looking for!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR~
Kim Site Admin

KatherinWinter wrote:
Thank you all for the welcome. I heard about this site and thought I would see if it fit my style. I have been RPING almost 3 years. I am low casual by most standards. I can do one paragraph most of the time. With the right partner I can do more. I enjoy supernatural RPs. Especially though with adventure and romance.

It sounds to me like you've come to the right place! :D I hope you enjoy yourself here. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. :)
It's too late. You're here. We have you now. NO ESCAPE.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus