Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Yokai academy RP (CLOSED).

Colin Krato (played by Meepstr1118)

He stands there and finally rolls his eyes. "What do you mean change my mind? Change my mind about wanting to suffocate to death? Call me not a man if you want but I'd rather live my life a lonely person for the rest of my life than have my life ended in five minutes by a succubus suffocating me. No offense." He takes off the school uniform and reveals another one. He takes that off and is now standing in a black cloak, a dark green shirt with a black symbol on the left arm and a pair of jeans. "My witch outfit doesn't look very witch like does it? I can get away with wearing it instead of my school uniform right?"
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose)

"Why don't you join them? They seemingly having fun wrecking havoc among school as so they said. Rumors and sayings been going around of this specific group. I might find something interesting to do here...maybe battle~" Restia said. Alex didn't answer. He probably didn't know how to have fun considering his circumstances. Though as said by Restia, the school was known for people killing each other in various of ways. After all, this was a monster academy. He was sure they weren't hostile, but.. "I'll be fine. Been alone, being with you is fine as it is." he said. Restia then looked to the other way, at the direction of the two stalkers, "Not One but two. A girl and a boy going together the corner. Lovable~. May I ask why you are following~?" Alex noticed Restia's actions and turned towards them. He wasn't annoyed but...curious.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Yokai academy RP (CLOSED).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus