Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » assassins, kings/queens, kights, ect... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Markifan02

Kingdoms Apon Kingdoms, Kings/Queens, kights, warriors, wizards, assassins-you get the picture... Any way this will be about a Kingdom named after a powerful king named Willam, I know pretty dumb name for a Kingdom, but whatever... Any way back to the story... The Kingdom was founded be Willam and he alwas wanted what was best for his people Untill a great war happened between two other Kindoms... The two Kingdom names were Keditha and Areanna... I know... Bad names... Any way this war was so great it destroyed many other Kindoms including Kingdom Willam, These two kingdoms had almost all the power, but... Within the Kingdoms people wanted to overthrow the King and Queen, assains were hired to kill the king and queens by their own people! Later, after all the descruction, people started to protest to fight for their leader, the king(s)/queen(s), who slatered many people who protested makeing their army weaker and weaker till they practicly had no army left... A peace treaty was signed by the two Kingdoms to never fight again... But their was still problems to be treated, problems that were forgotten...

Who will you be in this depresion?
ing/queen?
A noble Kinght?
perhaps a wise Wizard?
Or an assassin that kills for no good reason... Or a good reason?
you choose!

Other Info:Paragraphs ARE NOT required, really for all I care you can type two words... But two words is required... But if you feel like you have to paraghaphs are an option... But it like rping with another person that wrights paraghraphs back... Then this is not for you... Im sorry, I like wrighting short replies, to me short replies is more pleasing to the eye than many long paragraphs... But thats only my opinion... But im willing to read paraghraphs if you would like to do that Remember... Your choice on how you want to be If you like giving long replies, and getting long replies back, this is probably not the right RP for you (sorry) But if you enjoy getting short replies back, no matter how long your reply is... Then hop this crazy RP!
Also... You dont have to be human... You can be a dragon!
(If you have any questions or just interested, then please pm me... and thank you :))
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

i like your rp idea very much !! It'd be fun to play .
Markifan02 Topic Starter

I love this idea too
Markifan02 Topic Starter

Thanks
Sir Williams (played by Gunslinger13)

I'm in if you like this character
Is there any room for my OC ?? I'd love to play .

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » assassins, kings/queens, kights, ect... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus