Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I guess.

Uhm, hi. I guess. ^^
Let me introduce myself really quickly, I'm Victor, and well, I guess I like to roleplay. I've been roleplaying mostly romance with other boys and girls for about a year, and figured I'd sign up.
No clue what else to say, oh well.
Welcome to RPR! Romance is a pretty popular theme here so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Any specific genre you prefer? Like fantasy/scifi/modern? :D
Wat2 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Romance is a pretty popular theme here so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Any specific genre you prefer? Like fantasy/scifi/modern? :D
I don't really know, just detailed romance roleplay set in some undetermined time. Most preferably with some kind of cross-species person. I got some odd tastes.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Where did you RP before finding us? :)
Markifan02

hello and welcome! Nice to meet you Victor, i'm Jackson... Hope you have some fun on this site! :)
Welcome to RPR :D Everyone here's pretty friendly, so I'm sure you'll have no problems finding rp, and if you want to branch out of just romance rps, you can easily do that here :)
Welcome to rp repository! Everyone is pretty friendly here, so you will have a great time!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you enjoy yourself! This site is amazing!
HibariHaru

Heya and welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay. <3
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!
Hey, a fellow romance fan! Awesome! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, just ask any of us and we'll gladly help you out!
Wat2 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Where did you RP before finding us? :)
Mostly on instant messaging apps, hehe. :p

Lovely community so far <3
Welcome to the site~
Glad to hear that you've been enjoying it so far :3 If there is anything else you need help with, feel free to ask~
Welcome to the collective, Victor. Assimilation is only briefly agonizing.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR.
ashley_grace

Welcome!

Romance is a common genre here so you'll have no problem finding role plays. I love romance as well so PM if you ever want to start anything.

Enjoy your time here,
ashley_grace

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus